BolfyNG.com is an online bid publishing and bid document distribution portal for 1,000s of governmental organizations. Purchasing managers use BolfyNG.com’s state of the art purchasing tools to source suppliers and manage the purchasing organization bidding process.
Your benefit: Increased business opportunities with a consolidated daily bid notice email.
SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LIMITED (SPDC)
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF ONE 15K/3000HP DRILLING AND WORKOVER LAND RIG
TENDER REF: CW245312 NIPEX ID: SPDC.00000296
SPDC hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies an upcoming tendering opportunity for the provision of one 15K/3000HP drilling and workover land rig for SPDC. The proposed contract will commence in Q1, 2021 and remain active for 2 firm wells for a maximum 1 year primary duration, followed by two 1-year extension options.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
Scope Of Work
Scope of work requires the provision of a 15K 3000HP drilling and work over land rig operation service to support drilling, completions and well testing operations.
The rig is expected to have the following minimum technical specifications:
1. Constructed not more than 10 years ago
2. Depth rating of 25,000ft with 5-1/2� Drill Pipe.
3. Draw works capacity of 3000HP
4. Three mud pumps each rated 2200HP, 7500psi WP
5. Hookload capacity of 1,650,000 Ibs
6. Skidding capacity of 60ft with full set back load.
7. Minimum air gap below substructure beams: 46ft
8. Accommodation for 150 persons minimum (with catering services)
9. Top Drive System (TDS) with the following ratings capacity, 7500psi WP, Minimum Continuous output torque of 50,000 ft-lbs and preferably AC driven with rotary soft torque system
10. Solids control package consisting cuttings drier, centrifuge and augers with feed capacity of 35MT/hr
11. Minimum mud tank capacity of 5,000bbl
12. Well control equipment rated to 15,000psi WP with valid certificates of conformance.
13. MPD package capable of delivering 2,000psi surface back pressure.
14. Provision of Automotive Gas Oil to operate all rig and ancillary equipment, Company equipment, including Company�s third party equipment (on a reimbursable basis).
15. Auto Catwalk
16. Rotary mouse hole
17. WITS data from rig instrumentation
18. Sewage treatment system (Red Fox- Capacity 150 persons)
�19. Domestic waste evacuation service
20. 2 x 80T SWL rough terrain mobile cranes and 1 x cherry picker
21. Solids control equipment including 3 x shale shakers, 1 x mud cleaner, 1 x centrifuge
3.0 Mandatory Requirements
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified and LIVE in NJQS Product Category List 3.04.01(Drilling Rigs) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
�� Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
� International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary
� Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
� Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
� Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
� State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
� Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
� Location of in-country facilities (Storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
� Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
�� Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
� Provide evidence of commitment to engage Nigerian companies for third party services
� Provide evidence of 60% Nigerian manning of the rig
5.0 Closing Date: Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS product/category as at July 12, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
6.0 Additional Information
� All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor�s accounts.
� This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS. � SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/SPDC � ADVERT/1706/1900/UPD/ ONE 15K/3000HP DRILLING AND WORKOVER LAND RIG � CW245312
© 2021 BolfyNG.com. All rights reserved.
BolfyNG.com is managed & operated by Bids Online For You Ltd.
BolfyNg is a member of the Bolfy.com network. Click here to inquire about how you can represent Bolfy in your country or local area.
“The Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations has found BolfyNg to be an extremely user friendly and cost effective electronic tendering network.”
— Nancy Bailey, Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations
Register now and find other opportunities with BolfyNG.com. There are over 1000 business opportunities posted on BolfyNG.com at any time.
Sign up now!
---- or ----
Subscribe today and receive a 10% discount.
What is BolfyNG.com?
BolfyNG.com currently manages the bid publishing and document distribution process for over 400 government organizations from the Provincial, Municipal, Healthcare, Education and Construction sectors.